Live Online English Written Prep
Introducing Live Online Written Exam Prep Webinar:
June 16th, 2020
7:00 pm – 9:00 pm EST
Written Exam Prep for Interpreters
Presented by Maria Ceballos
This 2-hour webinar will review each section of the state written exam in detail, highlighting the content and knowledge needed to excel in each, and will provide resources for those wishing to prepare and create a strategic study plan. Enrollment also includes access to our self-paced English Written Prep Course!
- Review test administration protocol, format, and requirements
- Review the knowledge areas of the written exam in detail:
- General Language Proficiency (sentence completion, synonyms in context, synonyms, idioms)
- Court-Related Terminology & Usage (legal terminology, court procedures and sequence of events)
- Ethics & Professional Conduct (scenarios in legal interpretation)
- Provide resources, information, and a study outline for those preparing for the exam
*This course is not for Federal Written Exam Prep
Upcoming Live English Written Prep Courses
Click a section to expand
Looking for a LIVE ONLINE customized training experience?
Gather a group with a minimum of four people who want to train for the state certification exam, and we will schedule a 6-session training course just for you. That’s 9 hours of live online training to help you pass the test, for only $298 per person! This course can be Language Neutral (taught only in English) for students of all languages, or geared toward Spanish speakers; you decide!
Click below to schedule a free consultation to discuss your custom training today!